This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) describes how Hello Enjoy Sdn Bhd and its respective subsidiaries, associate companies and jointly controlled entities (“The Cranky Mom”) collects, uses and protects your Personal Data. By accessing Hello Enjoy’s website https://thecrankymom.blogspot.com/ (“Website”), you hereby consent to the processing of your Personal Data by Hello Enjoy in the provision of our services.
A. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect information from you when you register on our Website, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication. To help you with your experience, you may be asked to provide your:
– email address
– mailing address
– phone number
– date of birth;
– marital status;
– personal interests;
– your occupation,and/or
– other details which you may be asked to provide from time to time
(collectively, “Personal Data”.)
Some of the information collected by us may not be explicitly submitted by you as we also automatically receive and record information on server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, the web pages you request, your browser type and language, access times, and the referring web site address.
As a parent or legal guardian, please do not allow the minor (individuals under 18 (eighteen) years of age) under your care to submit Personal Data to The Cranky Mom. In the event that such Personal Data is provided to The Cranky Mom, you hereby consent to the processing of the minor’s Personal Data and personally accept and agree to be bound by this Notice and take responsibility for his or her actions.
If you give us information about another person, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can:
- Give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his/her personal information;
- Receive in his/her behalf any data protection notices and you will extend a copy of this Notice to them; and
- Warrant that you have obtained his/her consent for us to store or process his/her personal information.
However, we note that certain personal information provided by you does not require consent from the data subject as it falls within the exceptions provided by data protection legislations.
B. PURPOSE OF THE CRANKY MOM COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data will be/is being collected, use and/or processed by us for amongst others, the following purposes (“Purposes”):
– To personalise user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
– To improve the Website in order to serve you better;
– To develop and display content tailored to your interests on the Website;
– To verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with any contests and giveaways that the Website may have;
– To process your participation in any events, activities, contests, promotions, polls or surveys;
– To send you alerts, newsletters, updates, mailers, promotional materials, special privileges, festive greetings from The Cranky Mom, its partners, sponsors or advertisers;
– To notify and invite you to events or activities organized by The Cranky Mom, its partners, sponsors or advertisers;
– To process your registration to participate in or attend an event or activity and to communicate with you regarding your attendance at the event or activity;
– To share your Personal Data amongst its subsidiaries, associate companies and jointly controlled entities as well as with its agent, vendor, supplier, partner, contractor or service provider who may communicate with you to market their products, services, events or promotions.
– To enforce any Terms and Conditions between us;
– To carry out general operation and maintenance of our service;
– To investigate complaints, suspected suspicious transactions and research for service improvement;
– To allow us to serve you better in responding to your customer service requests;
– To provide, maintain, protect and improve our service to you, to develop new service and to protect ourselves and our users;
– For internal administrative purposes, such as auditing, data analysis, database records.
If you wish to unsubscribe to the processing of your Personal Data for the Purposes by The Cranky Mom, please click on the link “Unsubscribe” which is embedded in the relevant email in order not to receive any email in the future.
If you wish to revoke the consent that Hello Enjoy has obtained from you for the Purposes stipulated herein, please notify Hello Enjoy using the contact details stated below.
You may set your browser software to reject cookies, but you may not be able to optimize the features of the Website. In some cases, you may not be able to access the Website if cookies are disabled.
D. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be transferred, accessed or disclosed to third parties for the Purposes. It may be necessary for us to engage third party companies, service providers or individuals to perform certain services on our behalf and consequently may provide access or disclose to your Personal Data to such service providers or third parties. The third parties include, without limitation:
– The Cranky Mom partners, which include parties with whom The Cranky Mom collaborates with for certain events, programs and activities;
– Event management companies and event sponsors;
– Marketing research companies;
– Service providers, including, information technology (IT) service providers for infrastructure, software and development work;
– Professional advisors and external auditors, including legal advisors, financial advisors and consultants; and
– Governmental authorities to comply with statutory, regulatory and governmental requirements.
E. ACCESS & CORRECTION REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES, LIMITING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Subject to any exceptions under applicable laws, you may request for access to and/or request correction of your Personal Data, request to limit the processing of your Personal Data for the purposes set out in Paragraph B and/or make any inquiries regarding your Personal Data by contacting:
The Cranky Mom
Subject to any applicable laws, The Cranky Mom reserves the right to impose a fee for access of your Personal Data in the amounts as permitted therein. In respect of your right to access and/or correct your Personal Data, The Cranky Mom has the right to refuse your requests to access and/or make any correction to your Personal Data for the reasons permitted under law, such as where the expense of providing access to you is disproportionate to the risks to your or another person’s privacy as well as requests which are impractical or not made in good faith.
We store all information including your Personal Data obtained through registration securely. To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, data security is a constantly evolving art and science. You should consider any communication that you transmit to us (such as data, questions or answers, comments, or suggestions) as non-confidential, and agree that we will not be liable or responsible if information that belongs to you is intercepted and used by an unintended recipient.
G. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
• DoubleClick Platform Integration
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
I. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND CONSENT
By communicating with The Cranky Mom, using The Cranky Mom’s services, or by virtue of your engagement with Hello Enjoy, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Notice and agree and consent to the use, processing and transfer of your Personal Data by The Cranky Mom as described in this Notice. The Cranky Mom shall have the right to modify, update or amend the terms of this Notice at any time by placing the updated Notice on the Websites. By continuing to communicate with The Cranky Mom, by continuing to use The Cranky Mom’s services, or by your continued engagement with The Cranky Mom following the modifications, updates or amendments to this Notice, such actions shall signify your acceptance of such modifications, updates or amendments.
In the event of any conflict between the English and other language versions, the English version shall prevail.
Dated: 01 March 2018